AAN Associates is an international development consultancy based in Pakistan. AAN is currently working in over 24 countries globally. AAN is looking for PMO Officer with the following requirements:
Key tasks and responsibilities
- To support the Head of Projects Management Unit (HoPMU) in the preparation of Project Planning Toolkit (Work plan; Resource Plan; and Financials-Accounts receivables/payables) for each awarded evaluation.
- To provide support to the HoPMU to insert data (i.e., phases; steps within each phase; and their respective activities, along with their timelines and responsible individuals) in the PMO tool (e.g., Asana, etc.), gather information via coordinating with the project delivery teams (PDTs); followed by day-2-day management of its data commented by these PDTs.
- Support the HoPMU in the PMU activities’ briefing sessions to the Managing Director (MD).
- Assist the HoPMU in the recruitment of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), National Consultants (NCs) and National Partners (NPs) for each awarded evaluation via preparation of ToRs/JDs, conducting comparative analysis and their value-for-money.
- Support the HoPMU with the compilation of projects’ data and its organisation for its Knowledge Management Portal.
- Any other relevant task assigned by the HoPMU.
- University education, Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in project management.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience in the social development sectors or any other relevant experience with at least 3 years of cumulative experience in handling Project Management Tools such as ASANA, Primavera, MS Projects etc
- Experience and/or academic training in managing project management tools.
- Proven ability to adapt to evolving tasks related to the responsible role
- Strong writing skills, and experience in preparing status updates.
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to deliver outcomes in timely manner.
- Proven ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines.
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of MS Word; Excel; and research software.
- Team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and works well with others.