Over the years we have developed and refined several useful tools and frameworks in programme design. Our extensive experience in monitoring and evaluation enables us to assist our clients in the complete range of project management knowledge areas. We also have vast experience of donor-funded projects and first-hand knowledge of output billing systems that ensures transparent management and implementation.
In any project, efficient systems and effective management arrangements play a crucial role. AAN has experience in a broad range of project types and sectors and we capitalise on that experience to help our clients in ensuring that their projects are successful.
Where we extend a complete range of advisory services in project management, we also extend our services for executing projects in the development and commercial sectors in-line with our philosophy of 'leading and serving by example'.
- Project formulation, design and proposal development
- Resource mobilisation
- Project budgeting and billing
- Project organisation and coordination
- Project design and implementation strategy workshops
- Work planning and scheduling
- Process design
- Project resource management
- Project-based knowledge management
- Design and management of pilot projects, related reviews
- Project scale up and replication strategies